Little Dele that was spotted by a twitter user using the light from the FCMB branch ATM in Yaba road, Ondo city in Ondo state, gets the banks support.
Dele Fatiah Rasheed was spotted by Bada Moruf Mathew a twitter user and he decided to publish the photo he took at the scene on his Twitter handle and requesting his followers to help make it go viral. See screenshot below.
The twit, as usual generated several reaction from Twitter users and it eventually got to the attention of the bank. And the bank requested for help in locating the little girl, proposing to do more for her
The little girl was eventually located with her grand mother and an account has been opened for her by FCMB. See details.
It was however confirmed from the bank that the bank is planning to light up Dele’s home with Solar system and possibly the community and also provide for her school fees. See screenshot of WhatsApp chat with the bank.
Kudos to FCMB for this worthy Corporate Social Responsibility
- What lenders are looking for in your loan application
- 7 ways to build your self discipline and achieve you goals in 2020
- Banks are not restricted from investing in Treasury Bills
- How FUGAZ bank rakes in N522bn Post Tax Profit in Q3 2019
- 11 Nigerian banks made it to top world 100 Social Media Savvy Banks