The chartered institute of banker of Nigeria (CIBN) is set to host the 22nd edition of the world conference of banking institutes. The event with the theme “Re-thinking the future of banking and finance and life long learning will hold between 24th to 28th of April 2017 at the Ekiti Hotel & Suite, Victoria Island Lagos.
The 5 day event will be declared open by the Vice President professor Yemi Osibajo GCON, SAN will have 5 business sessions and will feature the best in banking, finance, economy and technology from all over the world.
The business sessions are:
1. Envisioning The Future of Banking And Finance In Global Economy
2. Re-Professionalising Banking Through Continuous Education.
3. The Dynamics of Competition: Present and Future
4. The Need For & Role of Banking/Finance Standards: Global, Regional & National.
5. Desire For Lifelong Learning.
The program will also have parallel session for Technology; Payment System; Regulations and Artificial Intelligence